Saturday, April 6, 2013

Greetings

On Sunday, March 31 at 2:37 am, my life was changed forever. My baby boy Grayson was born, to be followed shortly by his sister Avery. It's hard for me to describe the emotions I felt at the time, but I knew immediately that my life had changed forever.

Being a new father, and a new father of twins at that, I thought it would be neat to record some of the many thoughts going through my head. Hopefully readers can find something to relate to, and maybe even find some helpful bits of information. More importantly, I'd like to leave a record of these thoughts so that my children and I can look back on this time, because as I've been told many times already, they grow up to fast.

So enjoy the show. Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment