Monday, April 8, 2013

Random Thoughts #3

- It feels good to have two other people in the house who are as free with their farts as I am...my wife is not nearly as impressed.

- I have to take measures to remind myself when I last showered and brushed my teeth, because neither is a regular occurrence anymore.

- For some reason I keep thinking formula powder is vanilla flavored...it most certainly is not.

- Whoever designed the buttons on newborns sleepers must have had a devious sense of humor. They are a logic puzzle I have yet to solve.

- I've had to catch myself several times when a pacifier fell on the floor...the 5 second rule does not apply when babies are involved.

- Clipping my children's fingernails is not a task I am looking forward to. It's like a real life version of operation.

- It scares me to death that my two beautiful children may grow into something I can't stand: Vikings fans.

- Having children of my own has shown me what unconditional love is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment