Saturday, April 6, 2013

Some More Random Thoughts


Choosing "outfits" for the day is not my favorite fatherly task. In my opinion, pink and teal make an excellent color combination.

Having a son that looks and acts like me is like looking through a time warp to when I was a baby...both very neat and a little weird. 

Changing, feeding, burping, and tucking in two babies by myself in the middle of the night made me feel like a superstar. I may or may not have done a fist pump afterwards. 

I am completely cut off from the outside world, and I don't care a bit. 

The angles and quantity of my son's urination is quite fascinating to me. He has managed to soak parts of his sleepers and onesies that defy the laws of fluid mechanics. 

Having your child look towards your voice for the first time is pretty amazing. 

Poop have morphed from roofing tar into something resembling the ooze that made the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. 

I find myself wondering how long it will be until these two can contribute some sort of manual labor. I could use some help with the yard work and laundry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment